Dermatoglyphics is branch of science that deals with study of
patterns and ridges on the skin of the fingertips.
analysis is the combination of new computer technology and science
(Quantitative analysis), by scanning and comparing the fingerprint
patterns, we are able to find out the inborn advantages and give
suggestions according to each person's own characteristics with no bias.
Moreover, one's fingerprints will never alter in the entire life so it
is totally different from fortune tellers, which only predicts the
future by looking at palms.DMIT will reveal
following information about your child
Dermatoglyphic Multiple Intelligence (DMI) Test.
- Intrinsic potential
- Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Dominate and Preferred Learning style
- Learning Communication Character
- Allocation of various abilities
- Innate Work -Management style
- Dermatoglyphics is an ancient Greek word. It means (Derma = "skin",
glyph = "carving") It is the scientific study of
- Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science which studies the
patterns of skins (dermal) ridges present on the fingers, toes and
the soles of human. Its reveals the congenital links between our
fingers and our intrinsic qualities and talents.
- Dermatoglyphics has absolute scientific basis, with 200 years of
research. It is analyzed and proven with evidence in anthropology,
genetics, medicine and statistics.
- In recent years U.S., Japan and Taiwan have applied
Dermatoglyphics to diagnose Down's Syndrome, congenital disorders,
genetic abnormalities, educational fields, human resources
management, employee recruitment etc.
Types of Intelligence
Physical World Intelligence
to discover your talent?
all have talents. No one has all talents. With Dermatoglyphics
Multiple Intelligent Test (DMIT), a revolutionary system ...